General Information 2007
7th BALTIC SEA CONFERENCE ON COMPUTING EDUCATION RESEARCH
Koli Calling News
08.11.2007: Almost 50 participants from 11 different countries have registered to the conference!
02.10.2007: Preliminary program and travelling information available now.
28.09.2007: Registration for the conference is now open.
Koli National Park, Finland, November 15 - 18, 2007
The 7th Koli Calling conference will continue the tradition of combining the dissemination of teaching and learning practice with solid, theoretically anchored research in computer science education. The conference will be held in the beautiful surroundings of the Koli National Park. The conference is known for its moderate size, intimate atmosphere, and lively discussions. All papers will be peer reviewed. The language of the conference is English. The submission deadline will be in August.
Original submissions in all areas related to the conference theme are welcome. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Computing education research: methodologies and results
- Educational technology, software, and tools
- Use of technology to support education in computing and related sciences
- Tools for visualization or concretization
- Teaching innovations, best practices, experience, assessment development and case studies in Computing Education
- Distance education, virtual and open universities in computing
Raymond Lister, University of Technology, Sydney (email@example.com)